Build a Flexible Plan Based Upon Your Unique Needs
Everyone has “what-ifs.” What if you want to retire early? What if you want to buy a second home?
As a Citigold client, you can collaborate with your dedicated team to create a complimentary financial plan around your life’s “what-ifs” using Citi Wealth Advisor, Citi Personal Wealth Management’s digital financial planning solution.
Explore How Personalized Financial Planning
with Citi Wealth Advisor Works:
Discuss your goals with your dedicated Citigold team.
You and your dedicated team can engage with Citi Wealth Advisor to discuss your expectations and concerns and prioritize your goals to create a flexible plan that will evolve with your life.
Prioritize your goals into “needs, wants, and wishes”.
You’ll be able to recognize the “must-haves” in your life and discover how to help make them happen. You can use Citi Wealth Advisor wherever and whenever it’s convenient for you, online or in person.
Your dedicated team will collaborate with you to analyze and adjust the impact of your risk tolerance, time horizon, and variables like healthcare and Social Security.
Explore possibilities and boost your confidence.
Your Citi Personal Wealth Management Wealth Advisor will generate a financial snapshot through Citi Wealth Advisor based on your inputs. Together, you'll evaluate your Confidence Score to see how your priorities and financial situation line up with your goals.
From there, you will be able to:
- Test “what-if” scenarios and see how to raise your Confidence Score.
- Complete your financial plan so your Wealth Advisor can put it into action.
Track your progress and adjust for new scenarios.
Once finalized, you may view your financial plan at any time online from your secure dashboard and fine-tune it as your life changes.
- What if you encounter an unexpected expense? Factoring in potential unknowns beforehand helps prepare you for possible consequences.
- Use the Play Zone to run scenarios to see how life changes could affect your financial plan. Your Wealth Advisor will help you update your plan as your life evolves.
Evaluate your plan to keep up with your life.
With your dedicated team’s ongoing support, you can review your plan to make sure it’s working for you, turning challenges into opportunities, and “what-ifs” into answers.
Your Financial Road Map
Citi Wealth Advisor provides a road map to navigate uncertainties and opportunities, including:
- Saving for Retirement
- Transitioning to Retirement
- Planning for College
- Major Purchase Planning
- Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Preparing for Life Changes
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Protection Strategies