Go further with preferred banking benefits.
Open the door to more possibilities with a Citigold account.
A Citigold Checking account includes a dedicated Wealth Relationship Manager and premium banking benefits such as waived fees for online wires1, higher daily spending and ATM limits, unlimited ATM reimbursements for fees charged at non-Citibank ATMs globally2, and a full suite of lifestyle benefits.
With Citi Savings, you’ll earn higher rates as your balance grows, have the security of FDIC insurance, the ability to write checks and set up automatic transfers with Auto Save.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) CDs
Citigold clients enjoy competitive rates and FDIC-insured options to meet short and longer-term goals. A CD offers a guaranteed interest rate for the term of your CD and a variety of terms, maturity dates and laddering options.
Bank with Ease & Convenience
- Work with a Wealth Relationship Manager for your day-to-day banking needs
- Pay your bills online, view account activity and deposit checks from your mobile device with the highest daily limits3
- Easily transfer money between your checking, savings and linked investment accounts
- Make domestic and international money transfers to another eligible Citi account without any transfer fees using the Citibank Global Transfer Service4
- Send money to family and friends within minutes using Zelle® person-to-person payment service5
- Unlimited refunds on ATM fees at non-Citibank ATMs worldwide
- Higher daily limits on ATM/Debit Card cash withdrawals ($2000) and higher limits with Debit Card purchases ($10,000)
- Competitive CD rates and the opportunity to earn higher interest rates on savings accounts
- Waived fees for standard checkbook orders, stop payments, overdrafts, incoming and online outgoing wire transfers10 and money orders
- No monthly service fee on checking account in Citigold package*
- No foreign exchange fees on purchases with your Citigold debit card6
Access to over 100 Citigold lounges
located in cities around the world.
Citigold lounges may be temporarily closed to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees. Visit citibank.com/locations to stay up-to-date on the branches and ATM locations near you.
- Option to have foreign currency sent to you with no delivery fee with World Wallet®7
- Access up to $10,000 cash per day for eligible emergencies from the available funds in your Citigold account, for no fee8
- Contact a Citigold service center in your home country with a single toll-free phone number from select locations around the world at 1-800-321-2484, or call collect at 1-210-677-3789 (TTY: We accept 711 or other Relay Service.).9
Please review your Client Manual — Consumer Accounts and Marketplace Addendum for a complete list of waived and reduced fees and charges for your Citigold Account Package.